Thursday, August 27, 2009

PAC to Host Town Hall Meeting


Rodriguez to hold Healthcare Town Hall Meeting

Washington, DC – U.S. Congressman Ciro D. Rodriguez (TX-23) will host a Healthcare Town Hall Meeting on FRIDAY, AUGUST 28, 2009 at 6:30 p.m. at the Palo Alto College Performing Arts Center.

“With the crucial issue of healthcare facing our nation, I want to take the opportunity to listen to constituents about their needs and concerns,” said Congressman Ciro Rodriguez. “I’d like to invite the public to take part in this important dialogue.”

WHO: Congressman Ciro D. Rodriguez (TX-23)

WHAT: Healthcare Town Hall Meeting

WHEN: Friday, August 28, 2009 at 6:30 p.m.

WHERE: Palo Alto College Performing Arts Center
1400 W. Villaret
San Antonio, Texas 78224

DIRECTIONS:

From Downtown:Follow I-35 South beyond Highway 90. After passing the Military Drive exit and the Zarzamora exit, take the Texas Hwy 16 (Poteet) exit on the right hand side. After you exit, stay on the access road until you come to the light at Hwy 16. Make a left unto Highway 16. Turn left at the third stop light onto Villaret Blvd. Campus entrance will be on your right.
From West Side:Follow I-410 East to I-410 South. Exit at Texas Hwy 16. Turn left and go under I-410. Turn right at first stop light, which is Villaret Blvd. Campus entrance will be on your right.
From East Side:Follow I-410 West to I-410 South. Exit at Texas Hwy16. On access road, before you reach Hwy 16, you will see on your right an entrance with a Palo Alto College sign. As you enter, the main campus is on your right.